Open hearts see love everywhere.
If you don’t connect coaching with your heart, then in my opinion it is not sincere coaching. By connecting from the heart I mean that you are sincere, focused on the growth of the other, you hold the space and open for the other to be who they are. From a healthy boundary between you and the other.
No matter how difficult a situation is if you keep breathing through your heart, it becomes possible for you to understand what is happening, to remain calm after the emotions that must and may come out.
A human being is so much more than his or her behavior. Often people identify with behavior or with a role.
You are not just that which you do. You are much more than that.
Connect from your heart
Look at a picture of yourself as a child. What do you see in her/his eyes? Look beyond what you see. What is not seen or said.
Go figure yourself, write down who you are e.g. daughter, son, friend, parent, colleague, creative, etc… the list is infinitely more than what you can think of and write down.
And if you look at the level of the soul… there is no good or bad, and no matter how bad it seems, everything is an act of love.
The question is how to connect with your heart and stay connected. Below are 3 tips on how to tune into your heart and your intuition. Unconsciously I have been doing this for a long time, especially in situations I have found and find difficult.
I call it: breathing through your heart, to make a connection between yourself and the other in this way.
- By using the ‘Quick Coherence Technique ‘ you can send positive emotions through your system, which can help you connect with your heart and intuition. By doing this a few times a day, you become more practiced and it becomes a habit.
– Put the focus on your heart: tune into the area around your heart and breathe in and out slowly;
– Shift your focus to breathing through your heart: stay with your attention on your heart and breathe in for 5 seconds and out for 5 seconds through your heart area. Do this 2 to 3 times.
– Feel your heart and evoke an honest feeling of gratitude for someone or something in your life. Focus on the good feeling you feel welling up in your heart as you continue to breathe through your heart.
- After these steps, tell your heart that you want to start using intuition more and how it will positively affect your life. Notice your thoughts so you can map out your process.
- Practice asking your heart for guidance. Start with questions like:
– What attitude can help me in the situation at hand or coming up?
– Will I express what I am feeling or will I keep this to myself for now?
– What is good for my body right now?
Again describe what you are becoming aware of. If you don’t have sentences, write words, or make drawings, anything is fine