We will train you to become an excellent coach from the heart, with NLP and other techniques at the practitioner level.
- Effective: the coaching I do has a good result;
- Efficient: the coaching I do has a great effect in a short time;
- Flexible: because I am flexible I achieve more;
- Creative: I am able to come up with new ideas when the given is not working; and
We train people to be consciously competent coaches.
All you learn you do on a subconscious level
If you always do what you have always done, you'll always get what you always got. If what you are doing is not working, do something else'.
It is not possible not to learn. Every day we receive new information and we process it. We use this information when it fits within what we are doing. Learning is an infinite process.
The circle of competence is how we see learning. You acquire new information and through doing and experiencing you integrate it into who you are and what you already know. Therefore, during the training, we will practice a lot. Because there is not enough time in the training to fully integrate it, part of it will also take place outside of the training through practical assignments, so that what has been learned can be fully integrated into your subconscious.
Because all techniques are practised during the training, this has a direct effect on your personal growth as a person and as a coach. You can see this as the infinity sign. You work on yourself to be in your power and therefore a good and authentic coach for others.
You get the most out of this training by:
- Entering with an open head and heart;
- Making a commitment outside of the training to practice and meet up with your fellow students in buddy meetings;
- Receiving constructive feedback openly and gratefully, which promises growth;
- To fully receive compliments that are given;
- Actively participate in the training days, by being open to try something new, experimenting, being open to what presents itself and being questioning.